Radofin Electronics Ltd., established in 1974, has been a manufacturer of consumer electronics based in London. In the mid-seventies it produced and marketed its own range of calculators and then entered the home entertainment electronics industry, building video game consoles.In the eighties they designed a home computer, which was marketed by Mattel, named Aquarius. Radofin went out of business going into liquidation in August 1991.
Their biggest achievement was the 1292 Advanced Programmable Video System which they licensed to many companies.
- 1 Radofin Colour TV Game Telesports
- 2 Radofin Colour TV Game Telesport 10
- 3 Radofin Tele-sports III
- 4 Radofin Tele-sports IV
- 5 Radofin Tele-sports mini
- 6 Radofin Electronic's Four Thousand 4000
- 7 Radofin Electronic's Eight Thousand 8000
- 8 Radofin Jeux Vidéo 3011
- 9 Radofin Sports Action TV Game
- 10 Radofin 1292 Advanced Programmable Video System
- 11 Radofin 1392 Advanced Programmable Video System
Radofin Colour TV Game Telesports
There were in fact two models sold. A black case version with two big dials as the controllers and one with a fake wooden style model where the controllers are two vertical sliders.
This pong system was sold under different brands, like the Ultrasound Tele-Sports (only in Germany).