Color TV Game
From Game Tech Wiki
|Color TV Game|
|Successor||Nintendo Entertainment System (Famicom)|
Color TV-Game (Japanese: カラー テレビゲーム) is a series of home dedicated "first generation" consoles created by Nintendo. There were five different consoles in the series, all developed and released in Japan.
Color TV-Game 6
- Featured 6 variations of Pong.
Color TV-Game 15
- Came with 2 controllers, included 15 variations of Pong.
Color TV-Game Racing 112
- Bird's-eye-view racing game that could be played with a steering wheel and gearstick controller.
Color TV-Game Block Breaker
- 1 player console which featured a version of Nintendo's arcade title Block Breaker.
- Featured the game Computer Othello.